Epiphany Catholic School opened its doors on September 14, 1959 with grades one through six and an enrollment of about three hundred students. The teaching staff consisted of Bernardine Sisters and three Lay teachers with the Principal teaching full time. In September 1960, a Seventh Grade was added and in 1961 an Eighth Grade. In 1994, a Kindergarten was added.
For forty one years, the Bernardine Sisters of St. Francis served with strength and dignity as administrators and teachers at Epiphany Catholic School. In June of 2000, the order was called to other duties and left Epiphany.
In the summer of 2010, the school was completely renovated due to the generosity of the Shea Foundation. Today, Epiphany Catholic School has nine classrooms, a Computer Lab and as of 2011, a new Pre-School.